Sunday, August 28, 2011

"California's Amazing Abundance"

Come to La Galeria Gitana, 120 N. Maclay Ave., Ste. E for an amazing exhibit of art work, including mine and other outstanding artists. The reception is Sept. 17, 2011, from 6:00 pm to 10 pm., and it runs through Nov. 5, 2011. These paintings are my palette knife oils rendered to catch pockets of light in the fields or wherever I found produce from our California landscape.



    "Hillside Vineyard" 18 x 24 original oil

"Twilight Vineyard" 18 x 24 original oil

"My Garden Rooseter" 10 x 10 original oil

"My Tomatoes Are Ripe" 10 x 10 original oil


"Corn Fields"  20 x 16 original oil

Cabbage Plant  10 x 10 original oil

"Flowers for Her Table"  10 x 10 original oil

"Squash Field"  20 x 16 original oil

2 comments:

  1. Your colors always make me happy, Beth.

    I will try to get by for the opening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular weblog is seriously interesting, keep blogging good info.
    troy lee designs in California

    ReplyDelete